In the village of Klašnice, three kilometers from the center of Laktaši, towards Banja Luka, there is a beautiful parish church, built in 1924. Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah was devastated for the first time during World War II, when iconostasis icons were destroyed. The icons were later reconstructed and can now be seen in the parish hall. Over the years, the church was repeatedly damaged and repaired. The last time, the temple was rebuilt in 1991 and the extension of thenarthex was completed in 2007.